Children. Both few years old and teenagers, are most likely to undergo hypnotherapy and gain great benefits from the session. Hypnotherapy for younger child predominantly takes the form of a play, which additionally strengthens the therapeutic effect. It is important that the child feels safe, therefore the presence of the minder/parent is possible, and sometimes even recommended. Common problems that can be solved by hypnotherapy in children are:
- unwanted habits such as, for example, thumb sucking;
- lack of self confidence;
- problems with concentration;
- stress connected with school, exams;
- healing guilt, sadness, anxiety, stress;
- phobias, for example fear over school, darkness, different situations, animals, etc.
- problematic behaviour;
- eating disorders.